bluechip corporate website - page with blog and CMS integration
- creating a complete graphic design with logo, colours, font selection, graphic elements
- selection of production technology, taking into account client hosting
- SEO optimization
- connecting with backend / CMS and proposing a solution for backend / CMS taking into account project maintenance costs
- CMS launch
- project deploy on the customer's hosting
- connecting to Google Search Console
Company website with a blog integrated with CMS.
Creating a clear and neat corporate website containing a blog. The content of the website must be fully manageable due to the quick development of the company and the need of frequent changes on the website. Possibility to add new blog articles.
The website is connected to Graph CMS providing the data and images for the website. Thanks to this, it's possible dynamically manage not only the content, but also images and even the appearance of subpages and sections. When the content is modified in Graph CMS, new text blocks, citations, articles can be added. This gives the possibility of full flexibility for a new developing company, the possibility of always up-to-date data with just a few clicks without generating additional costs with each modification.
Subtle animations have been added for visual dynamics.
RWD (display on large screens as well as tablets or mobile phones).