SHOUT ABOUT - the dynamic portal with the interactive product catalog
- creating a graphic design with the selection of a visual style, fonts, component appearance
- selection of a production technology taking into account functionality in the browser and on the server
- creating portal pages
- creating a product catalog and product subpages
- implementation of advanced filtering and searching in the catalog
- creating a catalog of available brands
- creating a tool for users to accept customer sales applications
- creating a tool for the exchange of private correspondence with the client
- implementation of multilingualism on the portal
- SEO optimization
- connection of the client portal to the server
- designing the data flow between the front and backend
- the entire business logic and application mechanics on the font and backend side
- implementation of Google Analytics
- connection with Google Search Console
- application hosting, connection with the domain
- the project also includes a full API on the server side
- a separate backend application with database support, data validation, authentication and authorization was created
- a separate backend application may be connected as an API to this portal or to other sites in the future that would use the company's data
Multi page dynamic portal with catalog section, brands section and tools for users. Responsive Web Design. Two language versions.
Creation of a fast and well-positioned (SEO) portal while ensuring the possibility of immediate content and data management. The portal contains a product catalog and a catalog of brands that must always be the most up-to-date for business reasons. The portal also provides convenient communication tools with the company for its users, saving their time and increasing involvement in cooperation.
Simple, black and white, which is a subtle and universal background for the presented products of the best fashion designers, which are to be the center of attention. The presented products and the showroom itself, which is a prestigious place, are to come to the fore here.
The home page of the portal is a place for presenting news. It also contains a section presenting the company's fashion proposals - a proposed combination of products to trigger cross-selling and increase the showroom turnover. The sections are dynamic and managed in the admin panel, always up to date.
The key subpage of the portal is the catalog, which includes all products available for sale, as well as up-to-date data and photos. You can also keep the catalog up-to-date in the admin panel. The ability to filter products by various parameters and search them has also been implemented. The catalog presents product cards in the "facebook" style, infinite scroll was implemented, which improved intuitiveness and increased user involvement.
The portal also includes tools to improve communication between the showroom and its customers. The user may conduct private correspondence with the company in one place - either general or regarding a specific product. The correspondent is in one place in the form of a chat.
Another important tool is the ability of users to submit resale proposals for their products. The whole thing is standardized by a multi-stage form and the correctness of the data is supervised by validators and application mechanics.
The portal informs customers about the status of correspondence or decisions regarding the notifications of products for resale. You can also subscribe to the newsletter.
Another subpage is the brand catalog - it is a self-generated list with blocks containing products of individual designers whose products are available on the portal at a given time.
Everything is available in two languages - Polish and English.